Looking for something different to make for breakfast? If you got a Swiss cheese lover, they'll love these Swiss Scrambled Eggs.
8 slices of bacon fried until crisp and then crumbled.
2 cups bread cubes (no crust)
1-3/4 cup milk
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper.
2 tablespoons butter
¼ - ½ pound Swiss cheese slices
- Preheat oven to 350 °
- Combine the bread crumbs and milk. Allow to set for 5 minutes. Drain excess milk into a bowl.
- Add eggs to the milk that was drained. Beat slightly. Add salt & pepper.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, soft scramble the eggs. Add bread cubes and por into a greased casserole dish.
- Top with Swiss cheese and buttered bread crumbs, which have been lightly toasted.
- Sprinkle with bacon. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Baked covered at 375 ° for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.