3 tbs butter
1/4 cup flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp pepper
2-1/2 cup milk
2 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 lb Velveeta cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
16 oz box of cooked elbow macaroni
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in flour, salt, mustard and pepper. Slowly pour in the milk. Stir constantly until smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat.
- Add 1-1/2 cup of cheddar cheese, all of the Velveeta and mozzarella cheese.Stir until all the cheese is melted.
- Stir in cooked macaroni.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese and then top with the paprika.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes or until heated throughout.
The following is a sponsored post/ad
Image is the courtesy of pizzazz at Morguefiles.com
Attribution: This recipe was found on page 33 of the Sept 2013 issue of the Significant Living magazine.