Wednesday, February 10, 2016
1 tbs of sugar or honey
Dash of salt
1/4 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup milk
- Separate the egg and beat the white until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat the egg yolk, add sugar or honey.
- Whisk in milk and vanilla. Add egg whites. Mix well.
- Serve in tall glass. Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Serve immediately.
Tuesday, February 9, 2016
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup light corn syrup
1-1/2 cups light cream
4 tbs butter
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup chopped toasted almonds
You will need a candy thermometer
- Grease the bottom and sides of a loaf pan with butter.
- In a saucepan, combine both sugars, corn syrup, cream & butter. Stir until you reach the firm ball stage (248◦)
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and almond.
- Put into greased loaf pan.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
- Wrap each piece in wax paper.
5 med baking potatoes
3/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup butter
1 T.snipped chives
2 cup (8 oz) shredded cheddar cheese
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
Chopped green onions, about a handful
1/2 lb turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
Bake potatoes at 400◦ for an hour or until tender
Remove potatoes from oven and reduce heat to 375◦
Cut each potato in half lengthwise; scoop out the pulp, leaving a thin shell.
Beat the pulp with the butter. Stir in 1 cup of cheese, sour cream, salad dressing mix, chives and garlic.
Spoon the potato mixture in shells and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake for 15-20 minutes.
When ready to serve, sprinkle with green onions and bacon.
I just got a free 18 ct box of O.B. Pro Comfort Tampons
Click Here to see if you qualify
I had to answer 3 questions and fill out my address so they could ship it to me.